APKNETS.COM respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. As a provider of online services, we comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and respond to valid takedown notices.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed on our website, please send a written notification to our designated DMCA agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf
- Identification of the copyrighted work that has been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
Please send the written notification to our designated DMCA agent: [email protected]
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA takedown notice, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material and take other reasonable steps to comply with the DMCA. We will also notify the user who posted the infringing material and provide them with a copy of the takedown notice.
If you believe that your material was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may send a counter-notification to our DMCA agent with the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location where the material appeared before it was removed or disabled
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, any judicial district in which we may be found and that you will accept service of process from the person who submitted the takedown notice or their agent.
Please send the counter-notification to our designated DMCA agent at the address above.
Please note that we may share your contact information with the user who submitted the takedown notice, as required by the DMCA.